What we collect
We collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and name – this is only collected if you agree to become a subscriber and submit a request form
- demographic information such as IP addresses – this is important to help identity spam IP addresses and blacklists
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers – this is to enable us to present relevant advertising to you
- information from cookies – this enables you to actually use our site and for us to improve your experience
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping of purchases and contact/feedback
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
How we secure your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, (you should see a padlock in your browser) and we use Wordfence to help keep our site safe from hackers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
This is only where necessary in order for our business to function such as our service provider (StableHost), our mailing provider (GetResponse) if you give us permission and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Do you sell information?
We do not sell your information to third parties.
Controlling your information
- If you agree to sign up to our mailing list you may opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
- You can ask for details of any information we may be holding on you by sending an email request.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Email us at: thekayfranklin[at]gmail.com
Are Cookies Used on the Site?