Do you have a UK PayPal account? If so you might have the same problem that I had and that is being able to accept payments into your paypal account that are in dollars.
When you have a UK paypal account everything is set up for pounds sterling.
Anyway, here is how you can set up your UK PayPal account to be able to accept payments in dollars.
This also works if you need to add payments in any other currency as well.
Accepting Dollar Payments
- First of all log into your PayPal account.
- Click on the ‘profile’ tab near the top of the page
- Then click on ‘my money’
- Next to ‘PayPal balance’ click on the ‘currencies’ tab
- You will be able to select the currency that you want to add to your PayPal account
- Once you have selected the currency click on ‘add currency’
And that’s it!
It is very straightforward when you know how but it took me days to find out how to get this sorted!